Graces Derived from Assisting at the Holy Mass
- The Catholic Mass is Calvary continued.
- Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifice of our Lord’s life, suffering and death.
- The Mass is the most powerful atonement for your sins.
- At the hour of death the Masses you have heard will be your greatest consolation.
- Every Mass will go with you to judgment and plead for pardon.
- At Mass you can diminish more or less the temporal punishment due to your sins, according to your fervor.
- He supplies for many of your negligences and omission.
- Assisting devoutly at Mass you render to the Sacred humanity of our Lord greatest homage.
- He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed. The power of Satan over you is diminished.
- You afford the souls in purgatory the greatest possible relief.
- One Mass you hear during life will be of more benefit to you than many heard for you after your death.
- You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes which otherwise might have befallen you. You shorten your purgatory.
- Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in heaven.
- You receive the priest’s blessings which Our Lord ratifies in Heaven.
- You kneel amidst a multitude of holy angels, who are present at the adorable Sacrifice with reverential awe.
- You are blessed in your temporal goods and affairs.
The Second Coming of Christ will take place in your lifetime.
According to this book which contains a series of incredible messages and prophecies to an Irish seer, our present generation will witness the Second Coming of Christ.
Click here to read a book review that summarises the key messages of the book.
Get our Free Newsletter!
Get the latest articles straight to your inbox - Free!
Click here to return from Catholic Mass to Catholic Beliefs.