(through Stanley Villavicencio)
• Blessed are those who take advantage of My Mercy while it is still the Day of Mercy, but beware the Day of Judgment is sooner than everyone thinks. (October 4, 1996)
• After this, an Era of Peace comes, as what is written. But before it, a struggle of great magnitude unseen before, takes place. All the signs are already present. So now is the time for them (the people) to choose between Mercy or Justice. Between Heaven or Hell no other. As the time comes, let them pray the Chaplet and the Rosary unceasingly as their last shield. (October 19, 1998)
• My son, my son, thank you for being always trustful and obedient to the Will of Heaven. And please encourage the faithful to multiply their prayers for my beloved priests because they are my precious jewels, although some of them cause My Heart to bleed. But still I will bless them abundantly, in time and in eternity. Much more if they stay longer in the confessional. Because that is where mercy flows greater than all the sins committed by any living creature. Please exert more effort to proclaim that Satan is real and that Hell really exists. You cannot serve two masters at the same time. So now is the time to turn to My Mother and to My Unfathomable Mercy. There is no other choice, time is running out .(June 30, 2000)
• They (the people) should not be afraid to go back to Me even if their sins be as plentiful as the stars in the sky. All will be forgiven in the ocean of My Mercy because this devotion is God’s gift to mankind. (July 3, 2001)
• My son, my son, please proclaim to all souls that now is the time of mercy. Now is the time for you to reconcile with the Lord. Now is the time for you to reconcile with your family. Now is the time for you to reconcile with everybody. Not tomorrow, because when tomorrow comes, that is today...when tomorrow comes, that is today. So why wait for tomorrow. You should be ready now. (October 4, 2002)
• (Stanley: My Lord my God, so many are begging me to ask You what is the difference between the healing Mass and an ordinary Mass?) My son, my son, all Masses are the same because I am really present in all Masses celebrated in the world. And what you receive during holy communion is My real Body and Blood not just an ordinary bread. But healing starts at the confessional. So please encourage the faithful to go back to the sacrament of confession. Because I Myself act on the soul. I am just waiting for you there. So please persevere. I love you my son.” (March 8, 2009)
Get the latest articles straight to your inbox - Free!