FAMILY OF A RETIRED ARMY PERSON STARVING TO DEATH
by JATINDER PAL SINGH
(Loni, Ghaziabad, UP, India)
FAMILY OF A HELPLESS RETIRED ARMY PERSON STARVING TO DEATH
1. I , Ex Subedar Jatinder Pal Singh of Army Service Corps reside in India and retired from my Army service, on 30 Nov 2008.
2. In 1999, my wife Joginder Kaur attached to an Ex Army person turned advocate and took mutual divorce divorced from me, on 15 Mar 2001.
3. On 19 Nov 2008, she got illegal and unjustifiable attachment of my monthly pension and all other retiring benefits, by Ravi Inder Kaur, Civil Judge (Junior Division) Patiala, in connection with payment of the arrears of maintenance granted to my two children (daughter, then 23 year old and son, then 20 years old), residing with her.
4. As per Section 11 of Pension Act XXIII of 1871, Para 75.1 of Defence PPI 2005, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 and Proviso (g) to Section 60 of CPC 1908, no court can attach my any of the said retiring benefits but Ravi Inder Kaur deliberately passed her said dictatorial order, to favour my opposite party and degrade law of the land.
5. In Jul 2011, my divorced wife, got illegal orders of her own maintenance of Rs 2,000/- pm whereas divorced wife is not entitled for any maintenance in mutual divorce, under the provisions of under Section 125 of Cr.P.C. Now she is pleading the court, to attach my home (where I reside with my 2nd/present/legal wife and two minor children). She has been getting free legal services of her lawyer friend and has been harassing me through filing the various false cases, for the last 12 years.
6. I have my old widow mother, my 2nd/present/legal wife and two minor children (daughter, 8 years old and son, 6 years old) born to her, wholly dependent on me. All these are also legally entitled for their maintenance , from me, under Section 125 of Cr.P.C but none of these have been granted even a single penny, during the last 2 and half years. Even myself (the earner of income) has not been paid a single rupee, during the last 2 and half year. Thus, Ravi Inder Kaur committed injustice not only to me but to all members of my family also.
7. The said illegal orders caused me a great mental shock/tension and made me a patient of acute depression, anxiety, anemia and insomnia, unfit for any job. So I do not have any source of income for the last 2 and half years. Resultantly, my whole family is starving to death and leading the life worth than an animal. I have given 30 years of my youth to the nation
and this is the reward for that.
8. Now, I do not have any money to plead/process my case in the court of law and get back my all the said dues and oppose the maintenance granted to my divorced wife. The Army authorities are also not taking their responsibility of saving the rights of their own employee. They should have liaised with the concerned judicial authority, explain the relevant orders on the subject and get vacated the said illegal order of 19 Nov 2008 and paid me all the retiring benefits. They should have taken up the case with the honourable President (supreme commander of the armed forces and constitutional head of the state) also, for her kind intervention with the appropriate judicial authority and payment of all the said dues to me.
9. I have already sent my complaints to the honourable President, Union Defence Minister, Department of Justice and Pension, Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare etc. but none of them has initiated any tangible action, so far.
10. Please pray whole heartedly for a helpless ex Army person like me and get me paid all my said dues. Please put your all the efforts and get my whole family relieved from the sins and cruelty of my divorced wife and her lawyer friend, being facing for the last 12 years. This would go a long way to re-alive the whole family of an ex Army person like me who always bleeds in war and sweats in peace, for his beloved nation and its people. My whole family would be highly obliged to you, for this act of great kindness.
11. I strongly believe that there was/is/would be none on the earth like Lord Jesus who had forgiven the intolerable sin of even those who had merciless killed him then why my sins are not been pardoned despite praying regularly with my tearful eyes. I think there would be none as sinner as were the killers of Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus is the god of truth, justice, forgiveness and kindness. He served the patients without any expectation of admiration. He must show his kindness for my two minor children of 6 and 8 years old only and my old widow mother and wipe out tears of my whole family. I do not have any support from any side. What would happen when my whole family would be kicked out from our home and die on the road, for want of a shelter in the current winter season.
Ex Subedar JATINDER PAL SINGH
E-236, Ganga Vihar Extension
Sadullabad, Khajuri Pusta Road
Loni, Ghaziabad 201102 (UP)
Mobile No. 09540488832