Restore Our Marriage & Family
(San Antonio, TX)
Hello Dear Friends, I am humbly asking that you would agree to join me in prayer for 7 days for the sake of my husband Brian, me and our marriage. GOD asked Joshua to attack Jericho in an unconventional way.(Joshua 6:1-20). Joshua obeyed and the Israelites were victorious.
Joshua led the people in prayer and praise for seven days, and GOD knocked down the walls of Jericho. In a similar manner I have been encouraged by a friend to ask you to "march" with me in prayer for 7 days. You are my army. Thank you. I need you at this time.
We will begin our 7 days of prayer on Monday, December 19th. Please pray at the time of your choosing each day during the 7 days. You do not literally need to march unless GOD leads to do so. The 7th day is Sunday, December 25th. Please pray AND rejoice in the LORD on the 7th day; offering a shout of praise to the LORD. An easy way to do this is to shout praises to the LORD while singing at church if you wish. That is the beauty of having Sunday be the 7th day; we have plenty of opportunity to praise GOD for everything he has done and is going to do for the good of HIS children. Brian is a child of GOD. And I know that GOD wants Brian to desire HIS will, not worldly thinking.
Here is what I ask you to pray for each day:
1. Ask GOD to tear down the walls Brian has built around himself.
2. Ask GOD to speak truth to Brian and for Brian to hear and receive GOD’s voice.
3. Ask GOD to rekindle our love and relationship in Brian's heart.
4. Ask GOD to place a hedge of protection around Brian to keep his thoughts and actions pure.
5. Ask GOD to help me follow HIS lead so that I can be used by GOD to minister to Brian’s needs and to be the wife GOD called me to be.
Thank you for praying with me for 7 days in our "Jericho prayer march.”
In HIM, Laurie Petri
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Prayer Request.