Why Go to Mass Daily?
Why go to Mass daily?
For Catholics, the Holy Mass is the highest form of worship. St. John Vianney, patron saint of all priests, once said that if we knew the value of the Mass, we would die of joy.
Why go to Mass as often as you can? We share below 16 reasons to go to Mass as often as you can, preferably even daily. These "16 graces derived from assisting at Mass" are shared in the "Pieta Prayer Booklet".
Particularly striking is this: "One Mass heard during life will be of more benefit to you than many heard for you after your death."
Let us attend as many Masses - while we still can!
- The Mass is Calvary continued.
- Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifices of our Lord's life, sufferings and death.
- Holy Mass is the most powerful atonement for your sins.
- At the hour of death the Masses you have heard will be your greatest consolation.
- Every Mass will go with you to judgement and plead for pardon.
- At Mass you can diminish more or less temporal punishment due to your sins, according to your fervor.
- Assisting devoutly at Holy Mass you render to the sacred humanity of Our Lord the greatest homage.
- He supplies for many of your negligence and ommissions.
- He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed. The power of Satan over you is diminished.
- You afford the souls in Purgatory the greatest possible relief.
- One Mass heard during life will be of more benefit to you than many heard for you after your death.
- You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes which otherwise might have befallen you. You shorten your Purgatory.
- Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in Heaven.
- You receive the priest's blessing which Our Lord ratifies in Heaven.
- You kneel amidst a multitude of holy angels, who are present at the adorable Sacrifice with reverential awe.
- You are blessed in your temporal goods and affairs.
The Second Coming of Christ will take place in your lifetime.
According to this book which contains a series of incredible messages and prophecies to an Irish seer, our present generation will witness the Second Coming of Christ.
Click here to read a book review that summarises the key messages of the book.
Get our Free Newsletter!
Get the latest articles straight to your inbox - Free!
Click here to return from Why Go to Mass to Catholic Spirituality.